Tesla cars have actually earned a really good name in the car industry. They have been given amazing ratings when it comes to safety, features and more. I personally adore Tesla cars. They are chock-full of features and, their technology is just groundbreaking and futuristic.
In this guide, I am going to be giving out some random information about Tesla cars that you will actually want to know about. I am sure, at some point, you have considered purchasing a Tesla. Maybe this article will help you make your decision.
1. Firstly, let me talk about the fully self-driving feature. The first thing that I would like to say about the self-driving feature is that you should always be alert. Just because the car is on autopilot, it does not mean you get to eat your food or even go to sleep. You should make sure that your foot is on the brakes and, you should be ready to apply the brakes at all times.
2. You need to make sure that your hands are near the steering wheel as well. Tesla motors has specifically told their customers to make sure that they are alert even Mal autopilot is turned on. It certainly is one of the most advanced self-driving systems on the road today, but I don’t suggest you dozing away, just because the car is driving itself.
3. The car can actually sense whether your hands are on the steering wheel and, it will end up taking measures to make you take control, if you don’t have your hands on the steering wheel. It will slow down, and it will actually park itself in a safe location.
4. The self-driving feature is actually available on every single Tesla model that is built after the year 2016.
5. The standard autopilot lane departure and also emergency lane departure is the avoidance feature that you haven’t seen in any other vehicle. The Tesla car will actually steer you out of harm’s way, because of the amazing sensors that it has. This feature is completely linked to the lane departure warning system where the car will actually sound an alarm, if you end up changing lanes without putting on the indicator. The car will ultimately slow down, and it will flash the lights to warn any other driver who could be in trouble, because of any accidents.
6. It also has a car collision avoidance system. This is why Tesla has been given an amazing rating when it comes to customer safety, especially when they are driving on highways.
7. It does have amazing navigation skills on autopilot. This feature puts the Tesla cars ahead of all of the rivals. You need to be sober and alert even though the navigation skills are amazing.